- New E-Beam Lithographic Service
Now Available from MNX
- The MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange (MNX), a leader in providing prototyping design and fabrication, has announced that it now offers advanced e-beam lithographic services to its customers. This new service is offered at affordable hourly rates, and provides quicker turn-around via a recently installed state-of-the-art e-beam tool that is not available anywhere else in the U.S. Key benefits of this service include:
- performed on a brand new state-of-the-art e-beam system (Vistec EBPG 5000+ upgraded to accelerate throughput in tool);
- fast scan rate - 50MHz scan speed = high throughput and lower cost;
- spot size below 2.5 nm; large scan field size;
- field stitching and alignment accuracy below 30 nm; 10-wafer holder load lock (reduces pump down times);
- fast cycle times;
- service performed by e-beam experts;
- variety of resist types are available;
- and inexpensive hourly rates for MNX customers.
For more information and to discuss your e-beam service needs, contact MNX at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Huff at 703-262-5318.